About Dr. Glock
Dr.Glock was fellowship trained in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Vermont College of Medicine in Burlington. He received his undergraduate and medical degree at the University of Florida, Gainesville and St. Georges University School of Medicine, respectively.
Dr. Glock completed a residency in internal medicine at the Grater Baltimore Medical Center and a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Orlando Regional Medical Center/Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women.
Dr. Glock is Board Certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility and Board Certified in obstetrics and gynecology. His work has been presented at both national and international meetings and he is presently a reviewer for the medical journal Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fertility and Sterility
- Southern Medical Journal
- International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Early Pregnancy: Biology and Medicine
- Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Minimal Access Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- The Endocrine Society
- American Medical association
- Lee County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Society
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility